Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Realizations

So I have recently have a couple of realizations. One is that my 21 list...well that turned out to be a pretty big joke on me! Usually I am pretty good about keeping goals, I'm not a quitter by nature. I have immense troubles with giving up on things but in this case...I think it is for the best! I just made some goals that were unachievable. Next time I won't reach for the stars...because goodness knows my arms don't stretch that long!

Another thing that I have realized...the world is full of hypocrites. I am sure that I am one of those hypocrites. The guy that I was crazy about in high school absolutely hated hypocrites and as such, nothing made him madder than being called a hypocrite. However, he was most definitely one. I am beginning to realize that incidents such as his, aren't isolated. They are everywhere and I'm not sure half of them would recognize themselves as such.

The final thing that I have come to realize...bad taste in guys must be genetic because I know my mom has it, I sometimes wonder if my sister got it, and now I am realizing that I seem to have inherited it as well! Such is my luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment